-Full Time and Part Time or PRN positions available
-Full benefits including Paid vacation, sick, holiday available for full-time position
-Multiple shift options available
-We are seeking a Mobile XRAY tech to join our team in the Maryland & DC area(s). This position will work at a variety of our clients which include Nursing Home, LTAC, and other acute care settings!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist for interpretation. (if required)
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment
- Maintain required State licenses and/or ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing at all times.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Demonstrate regular attendance – refer to the Attendance & Tardiness Policy.
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors. (if required)
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be notified immediately.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Train other technologists as required.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
CRT/State X-Ray Lic