Looking for a Lead Radiology Tech in Fairfield county.
The facility is in southern Connecticut, about an hour out of New York City (by public transport or car) and the town is on the beautiful Long Island Sound. There is plenty to do in all of the seasons with quaint neighboring towns, the Connecticut wine trail, boating opportunities all summer long and easy access to both New York and Boston.
Why work here:
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits packages
- Convenient parking and transportation to their main locations
- Directly connected with the expertise, research, resources and technology of two of the world's most renowned academic medical centers
- Robust Education and Organization Development program that allows them to partner with organizational leaders
- American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- 4+ years radiology experience
- 2+ years leadership experience in Imaging
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed as well as on-call duty when applicable