- Profession: Radiology / Cardiology
- Specialty: Echo Tech/Cardiac Sonographer
- Unit: MCP- HV COL MP III - Vascular & Echo CC001875
- Shift: Day 5x8-Hour (08:00 - 16:30)
- Block Schedules: No
- Start Date: 12/11/2023
- Job Duration: 13
Vascular & Echo DUAL CERTIFIED
REQUIRES DUAL CERTIFICATION - **must have RDCS/RCS and RVT!**
Start Date: Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Will work Monday thru Friday 8:00am-4:30pm with no call or weekends
4 Rooms/ 4 machines
35-40 patients a day
Goal per tech is 8-10 scans a day
Years of experience required? 2+ years experience required
Required Certs: BLS
First-time travelers accepted? Yes!
Will clinician float within scope to meet facility needs? Yes
Open to accommodating block schedule? Requires managers approval upon request. Dependent on unit's needs.
Locals accepted: Local is defined as within a 50 mile radius. Locals are NOT accepted at this campus.
Pending License accepted: No. Will not hire with pending license.
Guaranteed Hours: Facility allowed to call off 1 shift per 2 weeks
Orientation: held at main Hospital - MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown (2345 Forest Drive, Columbia, SC 29204). Will complete onboarding and fit testing at MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown before reporting to clinic
MUSC Health’s Heart & Vascular Center offers more treatment options for congestive heart failure than any other program in South Carolina. From monitoring and medication management to more advanced options, including surgery, our specialists evaluate your condition and recommend the right care.
Charting: EPIC EMR & Syngo for scans
Parking Cost: free in any unrestricted space
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
Will not hire without a license
Will not hire with pending license
Local Rule: 50 miles, locals not accepted
Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RTO GUIDELINE FOR AUTO OFFERS: If a candidate is a clinical PASS, the account manager can auto offer a traveler that has 7 days or less of NON-HOLIDAY RTO. Any candidate that has 7+ days and/or includes holidays will have to be submitted to the facility for approval and can delay the process
- Hurricane Season** Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. If this is a problem, please ensure travelers do not confirm a new or ext assignment during the season. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Hourly rate: $65.00/hr
10% Bonus: If you can complete the application packet and get submitted within 5 business days.
Apply today to get a 10% increase to a possible hourly rate of $75.00/hr.