- Profession: Radiology / Cardiology
- Specialty: MRI Tech
- Unit: MRI
- Shift: Day 5x8-Hour (09:30 - 18:00)
- Block Schedules: No
- Start Date: 11/27/2023
- Job Duration: 13
FACILTY IS NEEDING ASAP START
The MRI Technologist operates equipment, prepares patient's room, and produces quality diagnostic images on in-patients and out-patients within the Radiology Department, all under the direction of a Radiologist. Provides services to patients of all age groups.
Start Date: Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Shift: Mon-Fri 9:30a-6:00p
Is on-call REQ? Yes, 6p-6a Mon-Fri, 24 hours Sat and Sun
First Time Travelers Accepted: Yes
Years experience REQ: 1 year min
Certs REQ: MR (ARRT)
Special Requirements: Associates Degree, Philips experience
Radius rule? Yes, 50 miles. Are locals accepted? Yes, at $4 less
Pending State License accepted: N/A
RTO Restrictions: All RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on facility need
Guaranteed Hours: Facility allowed to call off 1 shift per 2 weeks
Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. If this is a problem, please ensure travelers do not confirm a new or ext assignment during the season. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Type of Facility: Acute Care Hospital
Level Trauma: Level III Trauma
Total Staffed Beds: 286
Scrub Color: Currently Wine/Burgundy. Jan 1 will transition to black pants and teal top
Charting: Cerner Community Works transitioning to Epic on 12.7.2023
Parking Cost: Free
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
Will not hire without a license
Will not hire with pending license
Local radius: 50 miles. Locals accepted on a case by case basis at lower rate
Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RTO GUIDELINE FOR AUTO OFFERS: If a candidate is a clinical PASS, the account manager can auto offer a traveler that has 7 days or less of NON-HOLIDAY RTO. Any candidate that has 7+ days and/or includes holidays will have to be submitted to the facility for approval and can delay the process
- Hurricane Season** Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. If this is a problem, please ensure travelers do not confirm a new or ext assignment during the season. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Hourly rate: $50.70/hr
10% Bonus: If you can complete the application packet and get submitted within 5 business days.
Apply today to get a 10% increase to a possible hourly rate of $58.50/hr.