- Profession: Radiology / Cardiology
- Specialty: CT Tech
- Unit: CHS CAT Scan (ART)
- Shift: Day 4x10-Hour (10:00 - 20:30)
- Block Schedules: No
- Start Date: 11/27/2023
- Job Duration: 13
CT Scan Tech
Start Date: Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Shift: Will work Monday-Thursday 10a-830p. No weekends. On call 4 days a month.
Open to accommodating block schedule? Approval prior to assignment, but not guaranteed.
Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. If this is a problem, please ensure travelers do not confirm a new or ext assignment during the season. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Daily Caseload per tech: 6 per hour
Years of experience REQ: Yes, 1 year preferably or 6 months level 1 trauma
First-timers accepted: Yes, if they have previous experience.
Will clinician float within scope meet facility needs? Floating to other buildings may be required
Floating Req to Sister Facilities: No
Radius rule? Yes, 50 miles. Are locals accepted? Yes, at $4 less
Pending State License accepted: No, must have in hand at time of start
RTO Restrictions: All RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on
Guaranteed Hours: Facility allowed to call off 1 shift per 2 weeks
Special Requirements: BLS, ARRT RT (R) (CT), Siemens Experience, and trauma 1 experience, AGENCY MUST SUPPLY RADIATION BADGE
Type of Facility: Teaching Hospital
Magnet / Teaching / Level Trauma: Magnet, Teaching and Level 1 Trauma
Total Staffed Beds: 865
Scrub Color: Teal Top and Black Bottom
Parking Cost: Nights and weekends cost only. Onetime payment of $20 for a parking pass.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
Will not hire without a license
Will not hire with pending license
Local radius: 50 miles. Locals accepted on a case by case basis at lower rate
Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RTO GUIDELINE FOR AUTO OFFERS: If a candidate is a clinical PASS, the account manager can auto offer a traveler that has 7 days or less of NON-HOLIDAY RTO. Any candidate that has 7+ days and/or includes holidays will have to be submitted to the facility for approval and can delay the process
- Hurricane Season** Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. If this is a problem, please ensure travelers do not confirm a new or ext assignment during the season. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Hourly rate: $55.25/hr
10% Bonus: If you can complete the application packet and get submitted within 5 business days.
Apply today to get a 10% increase to a possible hourly rate of $63.75/hr.