This job is archived
LOCATION: Salina, KS
Would you like to live in a small community of about 3500 that is close to Salina, KS. It offers a safe environment with a nice recreation center and plenty of outdoor activities and a nice public school and low cost of living.
The medical center believes in Improving Lives and stand on pillars of integrity, stewardship, compassion, and service.
Their approach is simple: provide compassionate healthcare, raising the bar for what it means to provide top quality care, right here in the community.
If this sounds good the consider becoming part of their work family and read on:
What they’re looking for:
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Radiologic Technology from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
• CT certification eligible. MRI certification preferred but not required. Mammo certification preferred but not required.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Position is day shift, 36 hours (three 12-hour shifts per week). Will work 1 out of 4 weekends(6am Saturday – 6am Monday)
• The range is between $22.25hr-$38.00hr depending on experience and credentials. On Call is one day a week and the weekend you work. Pay is $2hr and its time and a half if called in.
• Full benefits package including a $5K sign-on bonus and $4K to for relocation.
What you’ll be doing:
•This role is responsible for preparing and positioning patients for diagnostic x-ray & CT exams, administering and monitoring IV contrast administration, safely using all x-ray equipment to produce quality examinations & ensure that the study is complete for interpretation by the Radiologist.
•Must be able to multitask and maintain skill level across multiple modalities as well as perform departmental patient screening and scheduling.
•Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with hospital policies, procedures, and guidelines.
What you can expect is:
• Reports to the Radiology Manager.
• Medical Center is a 19 bed critical access hospital and boast the most technologically advanced radiology department in the area.