Radiology / Cardiology
CHS Diagnostic Radiology
Day 5x8-Hour (11:00 - 19:30)
- Block Schedules:
- Weekly Pay:
- Job Duration:
Start Date: Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Shift: Will work M-F 11a-730p with holiday rotation
Call rotation for weekly call, 3-4 days/month.
Open to accommodating block schedule, Approval prior to assignment, but not guaranteed.
Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. If this is a problem, please ensure travelers do not confirm a new or ext assignment during the season. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Daily Caseload per tech: Varies
Years of experience REQ: N/A
First-timers accepted, travel experience preferred
Floating to other buildings on the same campus may be required
No Floating Req to Sister Facilities
Locals accepted, at $4 less than the posted rate
SC license must be in hand prior to start
All RTO must be included at time of submission
Special Requirements: Must have OR/c-arm experience; Required: ARRT, AHA BLS, AGENCY
Magnet / Teaching / Level Trauma: Magnet, Teaching and Level 1 Trauma
Total Staffed Beds: 865
Scrub Color: Teal Top/Black Bottoms
Parking Cost: Nights and weekends only. One time payment of $20 for a parking pass.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
- Must submit a Completed Application & Skill checklist & Update Resume
- SC or Multi-State compact RN license, PALS, BLS, ACLS
- Must submit 2 Professional References
- Local radius: 50 miles. Locals accepted on a case-by-case basis at lower rate
- Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from the MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RN LICENSE:DO NOT NEED SOUTH CAROLINA LICENSE IN HAND, JUST NEED PROOF THEY HAVE APPLIED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION OR CONFIRMATION THAT THEY WILL WALK-THROUGH