Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Radiologic Technologist - Mammography (Days) - Homer, AK #42933
• Ref #: 42933
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Radiologic Technologist - Mammography
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Homer, AK
• Shift Schedule: 8 hrs per day;
• Shift Type: Days
• ARRT R certification
• Be at least eighteen (18) years of age
• Possess a high school diploma or GED
• Successfully completed an AMA approved Radiologic Technologist training course. Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
• Maintain registration with the ARRT on an annual basis
• Be certified in the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist specialty of Mammography
• Have at least eight hours of mammography specific training in digital mammography and eight hours of digital breast tomosynthesis specific training with recent experience working in Mammography and general Radiology
• Keep current with CEU credits as by the ARRT and Mammography specific CEU credits as by ACR and MQSA
• Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 pounds, without self injury, as well as ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, including stooping and sitting
• Alaska license
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.