MedPro Healthcare Staffing
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Mammography Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
- Two years of Mammographic Technologist experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Mammography Tech is to perform specialized examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease in women patients.
- Prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of intricate mammography examinations, including breast biopsies.
- Produce high quality films for the radiologist to evaluate.
- Complete patient education regarding the exam.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Mammo Tech, Mammography Technician, Mammography [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service