This job is archived
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CT Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Eighteen months prior experience in a health care setting as a CT Tech
- must be ARRT (CT) or ASRT certified
- Most states require licensure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
CT technologists, operate CT equipment, which produces cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions.
- Positioning patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary
- Appropriately setting the controls of the related equipment, monitoring equipment and patient, making adjustments as necessary
- Assisting radiologist with imaging procedures, starting IVs, and injecting contrast, if applicable
- Dispensing oral contrast to patients for CT scans
- Assisting radiologist with interventional CT procedures
- Evaluating CT scans for technical quality, collating processed images in sequence of exposure and appropriately labeling
- Scheduling patients for procedures and assisting with some clerical functions
- Charging procedures and supplies used to the patient record
- Loading and operating power injections for contrast media administration
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call [Register to View] for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: CT Technologist, CAT Scan Tech, Computerized Axial Tomography, CT [Register to View]