At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Radiology Technologist - Hospital to join our amazing team.
Details of the Radiology Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $2147.20 - $2490.60 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Assess requisition for the appropriateness of the procedure
- Ask patient to state name and verify name with ID bracelet and/or requisition
- Explain the procedure
- Perform radiologic procedures as assigned adhering to prescribed techniques. Use Lead Markers on all film
- Prepare and administers contrast agents necessary for radiologic examinations of internal organs
- Assess and observe patient for adverse reactions during procedures
- Prepare patient for procedures
- Assure continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs, instructing patients, families and caregivers in home exercise programs
- Transport patients within department, to and from waiting area as required
- Process images/film in accordance to guidelines and photographic techniques
- Perform mobile x-rays in patient’s rooms, emergency room, and operating room
- Follow infection control and safety guidelines
Qualifications for the Radiology Technologist:
- Associate’s degree in Radiologic technology from an accredited school.
- 2 years of Rad Tech experience required.
- Active License Radiologic Technologist/ X-Ray Tech within the State of practice.
- Current BLS, ACLS, ARRT, and CRT certifications.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Radiology Technologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.