This job is archived
We’re currently seeking a MRI Technologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the MRI Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 06/27/2022
- Salary: $1857.40 - $2200.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the MRI Technologist:
- Perform complex tasks associated with the operation of high field strength magnets and related equipment to produce special radiographic images of specific body parts
- Position patients for MR scans using immobilization and protective equipment to comply with government regulations and to ensure the safety of patients and staff
- Screen patients for MR safety prior to procedure performance
- Assist radiologist with procedure performance
- Perform Radiological procedures when not performing MRI responsibilities
- Evaluate MR scans for technical quality, collate processed images and sequence of exposure and label appropriately
- Schedule patients for procedures and assist with clerical functions
Qualifications for the MRI Technologist:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate or Bachelor’s degree program in Radiologic Technology or related field.
- Current MRI Technologist Licensure within State of practice.
- ARRT certification.
- Two or more years of current experience as a MRI Technologist.
- Current BLS/BCLS certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the MRI Technologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.