This job is archived
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a MRI Technologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the MRI Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 07/11/2022
- Salary: $2984.40 - $3327.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 8 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Evenings
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the MRI Technologist:
- Perform complex tasks associated with the operation of high field strength magnets and related equipment to produce special radiographic images of specific body parts
- Position patients for MR scans using immobilization and protective equipment to comply with government regulations and to ensure the safety of patients and staff
- Screen patients for MR safety prior to procedure performance
- Assist radiologist with procedure performance
- Perform Radiological procedures when not performing MRI responsibilities
- Evaluate MR scans for technical quality, collate processed images and sequence of exposure and label appropriately
- Schedule patients for procedures and assist with clerical functions
Qualifications for the MRI Technologist:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate or Bachelor’s degree program in Radiologic Technology or related field.
- Current MRI Technologist Licensure within State of practice.
- ARRT certification.
- Two or more years of current experience as a MRI Technologist.
- Current BLS/BCLS certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the MRI Technologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.