Are you looking for a new Radiology (X-Ray) Technologist opportunity? Apply to this new opening in the Southern California area!
Quick Job Details:
- Full-time, permanent hire
- Day shift
- Full benefits package (401k, mental/dental/vision insurance, PTO, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Has good knowledge of positioning, technical factors, clinical information and correct marking and labeling of films.
- Ensures that radiation doses for patients remain within safe ALARA limits.
- Follows radiation safety best practices.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge necessary to assess the age specific needs of the patients served, and provide appropriate care.
- Performs radiographic procedures including but not limited to basic xray, Operating Room, and fluoro procedures or is training to advance to CT or is an accomplished CT technologist.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and meets certification criteria for CEU's.
- ARRT certification
- Associate's Degree in Science (or higher)
- Experience is preferred (but new grads are welcome to apply!)
Apply now for consideration! Please email a resume to [Register to View] .
(Reference Code: MK484)