Seeking CT/X- Ray Tech(s) at a top tier Healthcare Facility in South Carolina!
- Permanent, full-time OR part-time
- ALL shifts available (days, evenings, nights, weekends)
- 273-bed acute care facility
- Successful completion of a radiological program or equivalent military training
- BLS (or obtained within 90 days of employment)
- Current active or temporary South Carolina license issued by SC Radiation Quality
- Standards Association and current RT registration.
- One year experience working in preferred. CT experience in the clinical setting is required.
Challenging and rewarding work environment
Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan