Medical Search International (MSI) is currently conducting a search for Mammography Technologists in the Dallas, TX area. Our Client is a company dedicated to caring for Ob-Gyn providers who care for others, be they physicians or their support staff. A team of like-minded professionals with significant business and healthcare experience, we operate with a singular mindset - great care needs great care. We take great pride in not just speaking about this, but executing on it.
As a company, the mission is to be an indispensable source of business knowledge, innovation and support to the practices in our network. We are advocates for our Ob-Gyn medical affiliates – enabling them to focus solely on the practice of medicine while we focus on the business of medicine.
The Mammography Technologists will perform 3D digital mammography to assist in the diagnosis of disease. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and understanding of mammography. Must be able to work independently without supervision and have excellent problem-solving skills. Ensures a high level of quality and service is delivered to all organizational customers.
- ARRT (M) registry and state license in Texas
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients and families when providing instructions or responding to question or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytic skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information.
- Requires the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting or assisting with mammographic procedures.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.
If interested in discussing the position further, please feel free to contact me at directly at [Register to View]
Senior Account Executive
Medical Search International
Office: [Register to View] x 815
Direct: [Register to View]