Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Be a graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program.
- Be registered as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technologist through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Have a minimum of one-year in the hospital setting as a registered MRI technologist. Experience should include utilizing Philips and Siemens MRI scanners, MedRad contrast injection systems and Invivo patient monitoring equipment.
- Must possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic cardiac life support (BLS) through an American Heart Association approved training program. Additional requirements will be outlined in technical exhibits per specialty.
- Shall maintain all license and certification requirements and meet all continuing education requirements of the U.S. jurisdiction in which they are licensed to practice.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Native preference under PL 93-638. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.