Radiology / Cardiology
- Unit: CHS Radiology
Day 3x12-Hour (07:00 - 19:30)
- Block Schedules:
- Weekly Pay:
- Job Duration:
MRI Tech / Pediatrics
Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Will work Sat, Sun, Mon- 7a to 7:30p. Will work holidays if they fall on scheduled shift.
Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Daily Caseload per tech: inpatient and ER only
1 Years of experience REQ
Clinician will float within scope meet facility needs, to other buildings on campus
Locals accepted, at $4 less than the posted rate
Pending State License accepted for submission
All RTO must be included at time of submission
Special Requirements: BLS, MR (ARRT), Siemens experience, Level 1 Trauma and/or PEDs experience preferred, HIGHLY PREFERRED: previous experience in a Children's hospital
Magnet / Teaching / Level Trauma: Magnet, Teaching and Level 1 Trauma
Total Staffed Beds: 865
Scrub Color: Teal top, black bottom
Parking Cost: Nights and weekends cost only. Onetime payment of $20 for a parking pass.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
- Must submit a Completed Application & Skill checklist & Update Resume
- SC or Multi-State compact RN license, PALS, BLS, ACLS
- Must submit 2 Professional References
- Local radius: 50 miles. Locals accepted on a case-by-case basis at lower rate
- Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from the MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RN LICENSE:DO NOT NEED SOUTH CAROLINA LICENSE IN HAND, JUST NEED PROOF THEY HAVE APPLIED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION OR CONFIRMATION THAT THEY WILL WALK-THROUGH