***$10,000 Sign On Bonus, plus $4,000 Relocation Available!***
Join our Imaging team as Lead Radiologic Technologist at Kingman Regional Medical Center! We are more than a hospital, we are an award-winning integrated health care system committed to our team, our patients, and our community. We are a teaching hospital and a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
We are located in beautiful northwest Arizona in the city of Kingman. We enjoy a mild climate with stunning Arizona sunsets! In the shadows of beautiful mountain ranges and nearby lakes, Kingman is an outdoor enthusiasts' paradise with abundant sunshine and is a great community to live, work and play!
Benefits: We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and growth opportunities. We Invest In You!
- Exceptional Colleagues
- Join us and you'll be a part of a culture where we support each other and celebrate what makes each of us a special person as we work together with integrity, compassion, teamwork, respect, and accountability
- Our leaders demonstrate their commitment by gathering feedback, supporting, and empowering team members to do their best work through regular leadership rounding
- Health and Well-Being
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid HSA for HDHP participants, Robust Wellness and Employee Assistance Program, Employer Paid Group Life, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Leave Accruals and PTO Cash Out Opportunities
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Employee Recognition Programs, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Identity Theft Protection
- On-site daycare exclusive to our employees’ children of all ages
- Employer Paid Employee Wellness Center Membership with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball, and basketball courts
- Career Growth and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarships for full-time employees
- As a not-for-profit organization, our employees who have qualified student loans may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- So much more!
- Leads, plans, and coordinates the work of staff, assigns schedules, and ensures delivery of quality and safe patient services
- Performs quality control and assessments of tasks, active inventory management, communicates with vendors for specialty stock items, and serves as clinical coordinator for rad tech students
- Administers ionizing radiation for diagnosis which includes positioning the x-ray beam with respect to the patient, anatomically positioning the patient, selecting exposure factors, and initiating exposure
- Selects most appropriate patient care plan, and uses professional judgment to adapt procedures to ensure quality diagnostic outcomes
- Evaluates lab values, patient information and historical facts that may impact exam, assesses factors that may contraindicate the procedure, reconfirms patient identification, adheres to and ensures safety procedures are followed
- Monitors patient and equipment during procedures, accurately documents exam times, patient reactions or problems, exam occurrences, and reports concerns or issues immediately to supervisor
- Graduate of Radiologic Technologist program
- Current registration and licensure by the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS)
- Current registration and licensure by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
About Us: Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers. KRMC is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital, and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full continuum of highly technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community. Year after year the Leapfrog Group has awarded KRMC an "A" Grade for Patient Safety. We strive to provide a culture of safety, integrity, teamwork, accountability, respect, and appreciation through recognition, career growth, and employee celebrations throughout the year for all of our staff. Kingman Regional Medical Center is a great place to work, come join our team!