Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Experienced Echocardiographers – needed in the beautiful Central Pennsylvania. Be part a well established Pennsylvania leading academic medical center that provides high-level, patient focused medical care. Work with an excellent team of sonographers and exceptional Cardiology providers.
Ideal candidate would:
Great compensation offered, excellent benefits and work, life, balance.For more information on this positions or others alike send your most recent resume or call today!!!!!
- Have graduated from an accredited Echocardiology Program
- Have current RDCS / RDMS / BLS certification.
- Be able to perform EchoTech procedures on all patient populations served in the in-patient and out-patient Cardiology units. Pediatrics, Adolescent, Adults and Geriatrics
- Be able to perform transesophageal (TEE), stress echocardiography, EKG, blood borne pathogens
- As well as (2-D, M-Mode, Color Flow and Spectral Doppler, Transesophageal, Stress Echo applying use of Definity and Bubble Study)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About Palm CareersPalm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment exper...