A permanent CT Technologist is needed to join an established Critical Access Hospital in a rural town located in Northeastern Montana. Enjoy the simple, laid-back Montana life, where people and community are hospitable and a slower-paced agenda and life is preferred. Just 10 miles from the North Dakota border, in the beautiful Yellowstone Valley, the town is surrounded by picturesque landscapes and wildlife, there is plenty to enjoy in the great outdoors including wildlife viewing, hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing the nearby Yellowstone River.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent PTO plan, retirement plan (employer match 3%), Life insurance.
- Generous Health insurance plan (100% employer paid for plan).
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, and Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
- Full-time position-Nights. Flexible schedule (5-8s, 4-10s or 3-12s).
- Hospital setting.
- Limited call coverage (will discuss call coverage details during the interview process).
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- MT License or the ability to obtain a MT license.
- Ability to perform CT and basic X-rays.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are warm and sunny with temperatures reaching up to 90°F, while winters are cold and dry with temperatures ranging between 10°F - 20°F. Winters experience beautiful light snowfall.
- The Yellowstone Valley of Montana is a beautiful area with lots of natural attractions including wildlife and adventures on the beautiful Yellowstone River located in the town’s backyard. There are floating points where you and your family or friends can jump in the water and enjoy a relaxing afternoon floating the Yellowstone River in the warm summer heat.
- Enjoy exploring the local gift shops, museums, grocery, and restaurants.
- Larger towns within a 1-hour drive include a larger selection of grocery options, shopping, and extracurricular activities.
- Airport located right in town.