Radiology / Cardiology
CHS CAT Scan (SJCH), CC000319
Night 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:30)
- Block Schedules:
- Weekly Pay:
- Job Duration:
CT Scan Tech / Pediatrics
Start Date: Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Shift: Will work Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7P-730A. Holidays if they fall on the scheduled shift.
No Weekend REQ
On-call REQ: Requested – One day scheduled
Open to accommodating block schedule, Approval prior to assignment, but not guaranteed.
Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
Daily Caseload per tech: 1.5:1
1 year preferred
First-timers accepted with experience
Floating to other buildings may be required
No Floating Req to Sister Facilities
Locals accepted, at $4 less than the posted rate
Must have license in hand at time of start
All RTO must be included at time of submission
Special Requirements: BLS, ARRT RT (R) (CT), Siemens Experience, and trauma 1 experience, Children's Hospital Experience, AGENCY MUST SUPPLY RADIATION BADGE
Magnet / Teaching / Level Trauma: Magnet, Teaching and Level 1 Trauma
Total Staffed Beds: 865
Scrub Color: Teal Top and Black Bottom
Parking Cost: Nights and weekends cost only. One time payment of $20 for a parking pass.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
- Must submit a Completed Application & Skill checklist & Update Resume
- SC or Multi-State compact RN license, PALS, BLS, ACLS
- Must submit 2 Professional References
- Local radius: 50 miles. Locals accepted on a case-by-case basis at lower rate
- Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from the MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RN LICENSE:DO NOT NEED SOUTH CAROLINA LICENSE IN HAND, JUST NEED PROOF THEY HAVE APPLIED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION OR CONFIRMATION THAT THEY WILL WALK-THROUGH