Relocate to the coastal city of Charleston, SC!
A premier, award-winning healthcare provider and employer of choice, known for its leading-edge technologies and best practices, is seeking a CT Technologist for a full-time, permanent position in Charleston, SC.
As a CT Technologist, you will be responsible for following established protocol, and under the medical supervision of certified radiologists, CT technologists will produce computerized tomography scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas as ordered/directed by the physician in order to interpret and diagnose patient disease or injury. Technologists will assist the radiologists with procedures as needed and be responsible for the supervision of student Radiologic Technologists assigned to them.
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO
- Wellness programs
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Mount Pleasant Hospital: 9pm-7:30am
- Roper Hospital: 9:30pm - 7am, Mon-Thurs
- BSSF: 7am-7:30pm
- Moncks Corner: Monday, 9am-9pm, Tues-Thurs, 8:30am-5pm
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. Graduate of an accredited school of Allied Health Professionals preferred. Successful completion of an accredited Computed Tomography Program preferred.
- Experience: One year of experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Registered in Radiologic Technology by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT); or current RSFH teammate with a high school diploma or GED and a permanent certification in Radiography from SCRQSA. ARRT registered in CT preferred. Must have a current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Card. Certified or documentation that certification has been applied for with the SCRQSA.
- Knowledge/Skills: Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to perform and teach CT exams to produce satisfactory diagnostic images for interpretation preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA, DHEC, FDA and TJC standards and regulations. Ability to operate standard office equipment.
If you or someone you know is interested in taking the next step to advance your career in a beautiful urban setting located minutes from the coast, apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Medical laboratory
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- No travel
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Carolina: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Radiologic Technologist: 1 year (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person