This job is archived
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a CT Technologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the CT Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $3145.40 - $3488.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the CT Technologist:
- Operate head or body x-ray scanners which create a computer generated cross-sectional image, commonly called a CAT (Computed Axial Tomography) Scan
- Responsible for educating and preparing patients for their examinations
- Provide patient care that is essential to the performance of a variety of procedures
- Take patient medical history before an exam
- Position patients so desired anatomy will be demonstrated
- Determine and set appropriate technical parameters to accurately demonstrate anatomy and pathology
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State guidelines
Qualifications for the CT Technologist:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate or Bachelor’s degree program in Radiologic Technology or related field.
- Current CT Technologist Licensure within State of practice.
- ARRT Certification.
- Two or more years of current experience as a CT Technologist.
- Current BLS/BCLS certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the CT Technologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.