Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Special Procedures Tech needed for 13 weeks with experience in Hybrid OR!!!
Full-service, acute care hospital that is located just outside of Houston, TX. is seeking a CV Special Procedures Tech with experience in Hybrid OR. This hospital is part of a leading health system that is recognized nationwide. This hospital is expanding and growing with State of the Art technology and services.
Special Procedures Tech will be responsible for a variety of routine special procedure exams as well as diagnostic radiology procedures to include X-ray and Fluoroscopy (to include support for OR cases) and Interventional Radiology procedures of moderate complexity utilizing digital radiography and fluoroscopy techniques. Special procedures are invasive and utilize the injection or infusion of contrast media into veins or arteries.
- Will be assisting with patient preparation before procedures and perform proper sterile techniques including assisting physicians during procedures
- Must be proficient with GE Innova 4100 imaging system, Syngo, Angiojet, IVUS, power injector, and Pnumbra.
- You will be responsible for doing cases, putting up supplies, restocking, pulling specific needs for the case including but not limited to wires, catheters, stents, etc.
- Must be a team player with excellent time management skills.
- Graduate of education program approved by the credentialing body for the required credential(s) indicated below in the Certifications, Licenses and Registrations section.
- One year experience as a Radiologic Technologist - Experience in Interventional Radiology (IR) highly preferred
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiography (ARRT (R))
- Registration as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT-GC) or Temp Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT-TMPGC) thru the Texas Medical Board
- American Heart Association BLS
- American Heart Association ACLS preferred
For more details on this position or others alike call me today or email me you most resent resume.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About Palm CareersPalm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment exper...