This job is archived
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a School Psychologist LSSP to provide services in Vancouver, WA. Travel packages are available, to include tax free stipends for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date!
1. Must meet all minimum state specific requirements to provide School Psychologist services.
2. Must have excellent organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
3. Must hold an active, unrestricted Psychologist license in the state
4. Must be able to work independently and to effectively handle multiple school assignments and the ability to work efficiently under minimum daily supervision.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* 401k Program
* Competitive (weekly) Pay
* Flexible Scheduling
* Direct Deposit
* Travel Benefits (as applicable)
* 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
For additional information please contact Fareen Memon at [Register to View] or email your resume to !