aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that uses technology to seamlessly integrate physical and behavioral healthcare. Its groundbreaking platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists, behavioral health prescribers, and patients with its proprietary screening, assessment, and treatment management protocols. aptihealth’s digital platform provides a seamless and effective approach to virtual, intelligent integrated care that helps patients get better faster and stay better longer. aptihealth provides those in need of behavioral healthcare with a fast-track to better mental health.
The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with Licensed Behavioral Health Specialists to provide 90-day and extended care therapy via video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience.
For more information, visit [Register to View] .
As a Licensed Psychologist, you will conduct initial interviews of new members during the intake stage of our member journey. You will take relevant data collected during the evaluation to provide an initial diagnosis and pair members with Licensed Behavioral Health Specialists who are best qualified to meet their needs. You will use your clinical proficiency, along with the aptihealth platform, to assist our members in creating their best possible outcomes.
Be part of a company that is uniquely connecting members with mental health professionals to ultimately impact the lives of millions. If you have a passion for innovation, implementation, and result-driven patient care – join our team!
- Meet with new members to assess and develop a treatment plan
- Provide high-quality care to members virtually (teleconferencing) using a proprietary psychosocial assessment, along with short-term and long-term individual counseling
- Develop an understanding of the member and organize therapists and prescribers for member care
- Work in close collaboration with physicians, and care teams
- Collaborate with your dedicated Customer Success Manager by providing feedback to support improvements and deliver superior care
- Track and document patient progress and clinical findings
- Reports daily to the Clinical Director on the status of all new members
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (RPsy, RPm, PhD, PsyD)
- 3+ years’ experience in providing individual counseling
- Possess an unrestricted license (Preferred NY, VT, All States Considered)
- Specialize in intake assessments and evaluations exhibiting competency regarding diagnosis, and treatment of behavioral health services
- Passionate about being a trusted partner to transform behavioral healthcare
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and ability to handle member needs with compassion and care
- Credentialed provider for many insurances is a plus
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours/week
- $2000 Sign-on Bonus
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible working hours
At aptihealth, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on the benefits it brings to our team, products and community. aptihealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting us.