This job is archived
Clinical Psychologist – Integrated Primary Care (BHOP)
Andrews Air Force Base – Washington D.C.
Type of Work:
- This Clinical Psychologist is going to be working as part of the Behavioral Health Optimization Program (BHOP). Through BHOP, behavioral health personnel are integrated into primary care clinics to provide the right care. The Clinical Psychologist will conduct short, initial assessments of patients to determine future care. Clinical
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-accredited psychology program or a program acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
- Have completed an APA-accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist.
- Must have one year experience in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- Must have at least 12 months of direct hands on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.