This job is archived
- Doctorate in psychology
- Licensed to practice psychology in the State by the appropriate state licensing agency
- Experience with mental health delivery systems
- Significant professional experience in the mental field that indicates knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders and psychological evaluation techniques, including psychological assessment instruments
- Responsible to provide clinical and consultation services in accordance with policies and procedures of Correct Care Solutions (CCS) and the standards of the American Psychological Association (APA), NCCHC, and ACA.
- Responsible to provide clinical services such as diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, psychological testing/assessment, psychological evaluations, crisis management services and other clinical services typically considered within the scope of practice of doctoral level psychologists.
- Provide direct clinical services duties as outlined in the position description of Psychologist as needed to meet institutional mental health service requirements. These duties may include diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, psychological assessment/testing, psychological evaluations, training to staff in areas relevant to Psychologist's clinical duties, and crisis intervention.
- Ensure that services provided are in accordance with relevant ethical and professional standards of care.
- Participation in case staffing or care management meetings involving active clinical cases assigned to Psychologist.
- Participation in any quality improvement activities that involve psychology services.
- Performs other duties as assigned