Our client in the Joliet, IL area is seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist for a long-term locums assignment.
This opportunity would be working in a correctional setting.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Psychologist include:
- Provides psychological services to patients receiving mental health services.
- Duties include assessment, consultation, liaison, and psychotherapeutic interventions as appropriate.
- Communicates clinical findings in writing, as well as through consultation with Mental Health Unit staff.
- Utilizes electronic medical record system as applicable throughout the scope of duties and responsibilities.
- Conduct psychological screening, assessment and/or evaluations on all offenders referred for examination and/or treatment following IDOC format and guidelines.
- Prepare treatment plans on all offenders requiring specialized therapy.
- Supervise the provision of services by all Vendor qualified mental health professionals
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings.
- Active IL State Psychology License Required
- Board Certified Required in Psychology
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Experience in working in a clinical setting as a psychologist or licensed mental health professional.
- Prior experience with use of electronic medical record system.
Salary & Benefits
- Rate: $80/HR
- Malpractice provided
If you're interested, please feel free to contact us at [Register to View]
or reply with your resume.
AVP of Client Services
Medical Search International
Direct: [Register to View]
Office [Register to View] x 815
Fax: [Register to View]