Our client in the San Leandro, California Area is seeking multiple full-time Licensed Psychologists for 3-6 month long locums assignments.
This opportunity is mainly Virtual but onsite is an option
Duties & Responsibilities for the Psychologist include:
- Type of Patients/Cases: Mild to Moderate Depression, Anxiety, and Adjustment disorders. Running Groups, Initial Access, Crisis Work depending on experience, Most likely will not run a full panel. CBT, ACT, TBT, Fact Skills.
- Provider must be comfortable in a structured model of care. Both Child and Adult positions available
- Patients per Day/Volume: May Vary depending on items assigned. Group sessions generally 1 hour, new intake 30-45 minutes
- Inpatient or Outpatient: Virtual Care / Video.
- Procedures/Cases Required: CBT, DBT, ACT, Fact Skills therapy.
- Active State License Required
- Board Certified Required in Psychology
- A minimum of 1-3 years experienmce
Salary & Benefits
- Rate: $75/HR
- Malpractice provided
- Coverage Dates (Specific, long term only): Training/Health Connect and PARRS Orientation first onsite with 2 weeks coverage. 13 Week assignment (3 Months) with good possibility of extending to 6 months
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 8:30a – 5:30p 1 Hour lunch unpaid – 8 Hours daily
- No Call but if a patient reached out after hours, must be ok with directing accordingly.
If you're interested, please feel free to contact us at [Register to View] or reply with your resume.
Medical Search[Register to View]