Our client in the Modesto, CA area is seeking multiple full-time Licensed Psychologists for a short term locums assignment.
This opportunity will be in a Virtual setting.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Psychologist include:
- Types of Cases: Mild to Moderate Depression, Anxiety, and Adjustment disorders. Running Groups, Initial Access, Crisis Work depending on experience.
- Type of Patients/Cases: Individual Brief Therapy. Can do groups, if interested. Need someone with ADHD assessment experience with brief individual therapy. CBT, ACT, TBT, Fact Skills.
- Patients per Day/Volume: May Vary depending on items assigned. Group sessions generally 1 hour, new intake 30-45 minutes individual sessions generally 1 hour
- Inpatient or Outpatient: Virtual Care / Video & onsite
- Active State License Required
- Board Certified Required in Psychology
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience
Salary & Benefits
- Rate: $75/HR
- Malpractice provided
- Expecting 6-9 Months of coverage needed
- M-F, 830am-530pm, 1 hour lunch unpaid, 8 hour days
- No Call but if a patient reached out after hours, must be ok with directing accordingly.
If you're interested, please feel free to contact us at [Register to View] or reply with your resume.
Medical Search[Register to View]