Are you a Psychologist PhD or PsyD wanting to help veterans in your area?
At National Staffing Solutions, we believe this process should be exciting and as smooth a transition as possible. We have an invested interest in helping you connect the dots to plot where you'll go next with the confidence and support you deserve.
If you're as passionate about helping our Veterans as we are and want the opportunity to embark on a new adventure, then take a look at what we have currently available:
This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.
- Start date: as soon as and credentialing is finished
- Salary average: $525-550/day
- Long-term opportunity
- Need: Full time. Travelling between Amarillo & Lubbock clinics
- Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8-5pm
- Gain valuable professional experience and help make a difference in the lives of America’s heroes
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the Veterans’ current health.
- Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and eating disorders
- While exam submission does have to be completed online, no typing is necessary while the Veteran is present in the room.
- Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to disrupt the flow of the patient interview.
What You’ll Need to Qualify for this Role:
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program or have completed an APA accredited internship.
- Psychology – PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for State of practice.
- Current Independent Licensure in State of Practice.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration. Click the apply button below and one of our committed recruiters will be in touch within 24 hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our com