Matrix Providers- Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities. Join the network of Clinical Psychologists (Primary Care) and care for those who serve for us at the Naval Health Clinic in Annapolis, MD.
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. Our Clinical Psychologists have lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best. Come home to Matrix.
- This is a salaried position that equates $121,680 - $145,600 annually
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: 2 years of current experience as a Clinical Psychologist
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients
Come home to Matrix.