$3k SIGN ON BONUS
Correct Care Recovery Solutions is seeking a Licensed Psychologist for a New Competency Restoration Program at our Kern County Facility located in Bakersfield, CA.
Our Psychologist/Psychology Postdoctoral Fellow conducts triage assessments and psychological evaluations and testing, and is an active member of the treatment team who provides staff education as needed on psychological issues. Assigned responsibilities for developing, monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance monitoring. Provides psychological assessments and quality assurance reviews and is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats residents as an individual, and considers the culture of the residents when providing care and treatment.
- Provides triage assessments.
- Provides psychological assessments and competency assessments. Evaluates malingering, cognitive abilities, and personality.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams. Reviews assessments, case presentations, and conducts quantitative and qualitative chart reviews.
- Supervises and trains psychology students, provides training and education to the rest of the clinical team as needed, provides expert testimony to the court, serves on committees.
- Develops, monitors, and implements behavioral management plans as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of ethical and related clinical principles.
- Completes thorough, accurate, and timely documentation of services provided that are consistent with professional standards and in compliance with Performance Improvement, and AES Center policies.
- Doctoral level degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in clinical psychology.
- Previous work with forensic psychiatric residents.
- Current license as a Psychologist in California or working towards licensure and receiving supervision by a licensed psychologist during postdoctoral fellowship year.