Location: Hill AFB, UT
Work Schedule: The performance hours of the MTF are between the times as follows: Monday – Friday; 0700-1700; subjected to change depending on the needs of the department.
· Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
· Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
· Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
· Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
· Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
· Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
· Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
· Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
· Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
Kahua Services is a premier provider of healthcare workers to various military treatment facilities across the United States. With a corporate office in Honolulu, Hawaii and recruiting office in San Antonio, Texas we specialize in providing skilled, trained and highly successful healthcare workers, including RNs, CRNAs, Physicians, LPN/LVN, Licensed Social Workers, and many more.
We have a strong focus on providing our government customers with quality and superior service.
Kahua Services is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click the link below to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Only qualified individuals who are being considered will be contacted for an interview