At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a School Psychologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the School Psychologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Ongoing
- Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday 8:15AM-3:15PM
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the School Psychologist:
- Attends staff, professional development, and interagency meetings as assigned for the purpose of communicating and conveying information
- Consults staff and parents regarding behavioral, learning and social issues for the purpose of correlating all available information regarding individual cases
- Develops evaluations for the purpose of determining Special Education placement and re-evaluation, guidance and consultation
- Observes students for the purpose of providing consultation services to teachers, parents, and other support staff and providing direct therapeutic interventions
- Participates in counseling services, both individual and group, as needed for the purpose of ensuring effective programs to assist children who experience physical, mental, social or emotional difficulties
Qualifications for the School Psychologist:
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program or have completed an APA accredited internship.
- Psychology – PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for State of practice.
- 2 or more years of experience in a school setting working with students.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the School Psychologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.