We are hiring a Clinical Psychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our Military Service Members and their families at the Naval Hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules.
Our mission is to serve America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career opportunities. Come home to Matrix.
Clinical Psychologist Summary:
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position that equates $121,680 - $145,600 annually.
- Schedule: Services shall be provided Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
Requirements: The Clinical Psychologist must have and meet the following:
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association-accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship in psychology
accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions. Possess two (2) years of clinical work experience as a full-time Clinical Psychologist within the preceding three (3) years.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands.
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews,
psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in the rehabilitation of patients.
- Treat individuals in times of personal crisis, such as a divorce or the death of a loved one.
- Interview patients and study medical and social case histories.
- Diagnose and evaluate individuals' mental and emotional disorders and administer treatment programs.
- Coordinate care with other health care providers and provide consultative services under optimal health care delivery to patients suffering from pain.
- Participate in an on-site designated Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) telementoring training program.
- Participate in telementoring, telemedicine, and teleconsulting.
We support our employees with an accessible dedicated representative to assist you throughout the duration of your contract. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.