Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes, sharing in our mission to provide excellent healthcare with dignity, compassion, and pride. Come home to Matrix.
We are hiring a Clinical Psychologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Olympia, WA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Clinical Psychologist must have and meet the following:
- Accreditation: Hold a Ph.D. or PsyD, with a major in Psychology, from a doctorate or post-doctorate APA-Accredited Program.
- Licensure: Actively hold valid and unrestricted licensure as a psychologist.
- Certification: Have an active and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent mental health history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment behavioral health compensation and pensions exams for Veterans.
- The Clinical Psychologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Common reasons for assessment are PTSD, depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.