Matrix Providers is hiring a Neuropsychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and their families in Annapolis, MD.
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes.
Full time, Monday - Friday (no nights, no weekends)
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) Plan.
Neuropsychologist Requirements: :
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association-accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
Neuropsychologist Experience Summary:
- Completed a post-doctoral fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychological Evaluations.
- Possess a minimum of one year of experience in adult clinical neuropsychology, excluding the post-doctoral fellowship.
- Possess a minimum of one year of experience testing/interpreting results using Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (ANAMs) 4 or Mental Health Impact Assessment (IMPACT) systems.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands.
Core job duties:
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in the rehabilitation of patients.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]