At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Psychologist to join our amazing team.
Details of the Psychologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $550-600/day
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Mon-Fri (some telehealth)
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Psychologist:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the Veterans’ current health.
- Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and eating disorders
- While exam submission does have to be completed online, no typing is necessary while the Veteran is present in the room.
- Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to disrupt the flow of the patient interview.
Qualifications for the Psychologist:
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program or have completed an APA accredited internship.
- Psychology – PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for State of practice.
- Current Independent Licensure in State of Practice.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State guidelines
Submit your resume to us today for for consideration of the Psychologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.