Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client in the San Francisco, California Area is seeking multiple full-time Licensed Psychologists for 3-6 month long locums assignments
This opportunity is available as Hybrid Telemedicine position.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Psychologist include:
· Total Number of FTE’s needed? 6 FTE Needed (Minimum 24 Hours weekly up to Full Time)
· Reason for Coverage: Coverage until Permanent Candidates started - Expecting 6 Months or more
· EMR: Health Connect (A Version of EPIC)
o EPIC Experience highly preferred but at least a good skillset of EMR & Technology required.
o Virtual Platform built directly into Health Connect
· Coverage Dates (Specific, long term only): 3 Months/13 Weeks but will accept 6 months
· Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: Flexible on Days worked – All Days 8 Hours – Monday through Friday only
· Call Schedule/Responsibilities: No Call but if a patient reached out after hours, must be ok with directing accordingly
· Type of Patients/Cases: 4.5 Adult & Couples positions and 1.5 Child positions.
· Individual Psychotherapy patients doing short term care paths (6-8 week programs).
· CBT, DBT, ACT skills.
· Patients are scheduled for 1 hour appointments but typically last 45-50 minutes to allow time to document/chart and prepare for next appointment.
· Patients per Day/Volume: Estimated 1 Patients per hour
· Inpatient or Outpatient: Virtual Care / Video
· Procedures/Cases Required: ACT, CBT, DBT Experience – Experience with EPIC EMR Helpful
Active California State Psychology License Required
Board Certified Required in Psychology
A minimum of 1-3 years experience
Salary & Benefits
If you're interested, please feel free to contact us at [Register to View]
or reply with your resume.
[Register to View]
Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.