Our client in the San Francisco, CA area is seeking multiple full-time Licensed Psychologists for a short term locums assignment.
This opportunity is mainly for intake and triaging of addiction medicine/substance abuse
Duties & Responsibilities for the Psychologist include:
- Type of Patients/Cases: Need is mainly for intake and triaging of addiction medicine/substance abuse - 30 minutes to 1 hour per intake (Currently running at 30 minutes due to shortage).
- Do have groups that are conducted daily that are 10 up to 45 patients virtually.
- Psychologist may participate and would probably co-lead the group. Groups are 1 hours each.
- No Individual therapy outside of intake/triaging.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 8 -16 intakes per 8 hour day (30 Minutes, 1 Hour intakes).
- Groups are held daily but may not participate, groups are 1 hour long. Virtual Care / Video.
- Procedures/Cases Required: TBT, ACT, CBT, and FACT
- Active State License Required
- Board Certified Required in Psychology
- A minimum of 1-3 years experienmce
- Skills Required; Need someone with Autism Skill set and that can do ASD testing.
Salary & Benefits
- Rate: $75/HR
- Malpractice provided
- ASAP, 13 Weeks with option to extend.
- Minimum Schedule of 3 (8 Hour Days) per week but prefer full time.
- Flexible on schedule but mainly would like 8:30 - 5:30 with 1 hour lunch.
- No Call but if a patient reached out after hours, must be ok with directing accordingly.
If you're interested, please feel free to contact us at [Register to View] or reply with your resume.
Medical Search[Register to View]