This job is archived
(Archived) Physical Therapist - Acute Care
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Physical Therapist - Acute Care to join our amazing team.
Details of the Physical Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1364.00 - $1717.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- Meet the patient's goals and needs and provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results
- Provide care to patients with various musculoskeletal and neurological conditions and/or patients with complex medical/surgical conditions
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs; instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs; recommending and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending outpatient or home health follow-up programs
Qualifications for the Physical Therapist:
- Masters of Physical Therapy from an accredited school.
- Physical Therapist license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- One or more years of acute care or inpatient experience.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Physical Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.