At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Physical Therapist - Pediatrics to join our amazing team.
Details of the Physical Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 05/29/2023
- Salary: $2396.16 - $2705.22 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- Manual manipulation, breathing training and motor learning
- Developmental and recreational therapy
- Adaptation of daily care activities to a child’s special needs
- Designing, fitting and using assistive technology, orthotics and prosthetics
- Burn and wound care
Qualifications for the Physical Therapist:
- Masters of Physical Therapy from an accredited school.
- Physical Therapist license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Physical Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.