Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physical Therapist
Small rural hospital a couple of hours north of Grand Junction, Colorado is seeking a Physical Therapist to join their team. Excellent benefits, strong team, and great stability. Competitive benefits provided as well as relocation and tuition assistance!
Pay Rate: $37 - $40 hourly
The Physical Therapist Opportunity:
The Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position
- Excellent employee benefits including tuition reimbursement, 401k match, and CME credit reimbursements
- Majority of the workload is outpatient with 10-15 patients daily on average
- Excellent opportunity to work at a hospital with strong leadership and great support!
The Surrounding Community:
- Physical Therapy degree is required
- Hospital and Acute Care experience preferred, but not required
- CPR certification preferred
- Current Colorado license preferred
- Safe and friendly community
- Plenty of hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and skiing nearby
- A diverse collection of restaurants and shops to explore
- Within driving range of numerous state and national parks
Dallas, Texas, United States
Ironside is a national search firm that works with large and small hospitals alike. We place registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, speech therapists, laboratory technicians and radiology technicians and physicians across all specialties. We work with each client based on what their needs are by profiling and consulting with them...