The Opportunity: Clinical Director / Physical Therapist (PT)
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a rehabilitation clinic as a Clinical Director / PT!
- Lucrative compensation and amazing benefits!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Monday-Friday flexible schedule, clinic hours are open 7:00am - 6:00pm.
Job Description & Qualifications: Clinical Director / Physical Therapist (PT)
- Able to design exercise programs for patients and use several actives to help improve patients.
- Leadership skills and ability to work fairly independently are required.
- Oversee up to 6 individuals, provides supervision and mentorship to Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Front Office Personelle, PT aides, and PT or PTA Students.
- Responsible for evaluation, therapy planning, and administering therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Must be able to provide treatments and supervise support staff with strong clinic management skills.
- Enthusiastic individual willing to lead a team of fantastic staff members.
- Holds, or is eligible for, California Physical Therapy Licensure.
- Preferred at least 2 to 3 years of experience as a Physical Therapist, management experience is a plus!
- A outdoor lover’s paradise, fishing, water/snow sports, skiing, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Near a major airport.
- Gorgeous location.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather.
- Close to state and national parks.