The Opportunity: Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a rehabilitation clinic as a certified hand therapist!
- Potential director/leadership roll!
- Lucrative compensation!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Amazing benefits!
Job Description/Qualifications: Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Able to design exercise programs for patients and use several actives to help improve patients.
- Leadership skills and ability to work fairly independently are required.
- Responsible for evaluation, therapy planning, and administering therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Must be able to provide treatments and supervise support staff with strong clinic management skills.
- Enthusiastic individual willing to lead a team of fantastic staff members.
- Holds, or is eligible for, California Certified Hand Therapist Licensure.
- Preferred at least 3 years experience as a working Certified Hand Therapist.
- A outdoor lover’s paradise, fishing, water/snow sports, skiing, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Near a major airport.
- Gorgeous location.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather.
- Close to state and national parks.