This job is archived
A travel Physical Therapist needed to join an established rural outpatient clinic, located in a Central Colorado community. This is a great opportunity to continue to build on the momentum of their program and manage it to your style with leadership capability. They are in an area of need for providers and your experience and expertise can be a great asset to the community! Found in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, you will find beautiful river fronts, white water rafting, natural hot springs, a local ski resort, wineries and distilleries, and beautiful landscapes to fish, hunt, explore, or relax.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Full-time position (Weekdays only).
- Outpatient setting.
- No call coverage.
- 13-week contract.
- Great colleagues and resources.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License in CO, or the ability to obtain a Physical Therapy License in CO.
- COVID vaccination preferred (can apply for exemption).
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are warm and dry with temperatures ranging between 75° - 85°. The winters are cold with beautiful snow cover and temperatures regularly dropping below freezing.
- You will find some of the most significant and beautiful historic buildings, with history details found in every nook and cranny as you walk through this beautiful tight-knit town.
- This area has endless things to do including exploring river fronts, white water rafting, visiting natural hot springs, local skiing and snowboarding, enjoying wineries and distilleries, learning in local museums, and exploring the natural beauty of the land by fishing, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, and more!
- Major airport just over an hour drive.