A permanent Physical Therapist - Clinic Director is needed to join a thriving therapy clinic in central upstate California. Join a clinic whose team is dedicated to not only providing excellent patient care, but also doing so with the highest level of professionalism, moral, and ethical standards. Approximately 10 miles South of Redding, CA, you will find tucked into the Shasta Cascade region a gem of a town full of recreation and adventure. From glistening lakes and world-class rivers to scenic drives and back-country roads, the Shasta Cascades provide something for everyone to discover and enjoy. Offering the perfect escape from the fast pace of city life.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous pay rate.
- Sign-on bonus, production bonus
- Full-time position (Schedule, 8-5).
- Outpatient setting - orthopedic emphasis.
- No call coverage.
- Great colleagues and resources to help you thrive in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Physical Therapy License.
- 1 year or previous experience - required.
- Clinic managing skills - Preferred.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Summers are hot and dry, and winters are mild and wet. The average high temperature in the summer season is around 98°F, while the average low temperature in the winter is around 39°F.
- Tucked into the Shasta Cascade region, the small town is full of surrounding natural adventures including hiking, biking, fishing, beautiful national and state parks, and fun local activities.
- Approximately 10 miles south of Redding, CA, you will have quick access to larger shopping areas, restaurant varieties, activities, and entertainment.
- Large airport only 4.5 miles away.